Thursday, January 31, 2008

Here it is the new year and I have not posted the last couple of months in '07. Ugh................and ugh again.. I have got to do better.
Well, I move to a new apartment. Move was a nightmare. But I love my new place. Just taking so long to really get unpacked and placed where I realllly want to never have to move them again. Ha Ha.
Last week at SBTO we had a "girl's nightout" online crop. So much fun, so a little later I will be showing my LO's and Cards.
I am also working on some other things.
Oh, before I forget at SBTO we are also doing 365 days of picture taking. I have done just a few pictures. So I have to get going on that one also.
So much to do.............so my word for the new year is """""DO"""""

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Congrats on the move--it is such a pain to do it, but so worth it once you're settled! Enjoy your new space!