Monday, June 25, 2007

So now Monday has rolled round.........

Friday at SBTO was "Girls Night Out" crop.

It was so much fun..........I did win one game. And the challenges were fun.

We had until Sunday to complete all 5 and upload to the gallery.

I did manage to get them all done plus two extra cards.

So today we shall see who won and who is the "Queen of the Cro." Just means whoever completes the most challenges.
Last month I was the "Queen"........won a nice box of goodies and prizes from a couple of other games.

So we are going to be doing this every month.


Now moving on...........


For the past 22 weeks I have been working out............I have RA......and have to be careful about the type of workouts I do. Since I have a hard time standing I lay in the bed and workout.


My sister was here on Sunday.......we are thininking how to turn my livingroom into my studio...........
I would have more room to work..........and just need to trash a few things. Right now my studio is too small. So this looks like the way to go.
And at the same time it will still look good to company.