Thursday, June 21, 2007

So this is my first posting.
So not sure of just what I am going to say.
I have been reading different ones and folks have so much to say. And here I am with nothing much to say. But I guess that might come as I move along with this.
I have been scrapbooking since '98........I think. And I really love doing ATCs.
I belong to a scrapbooking group..........Scrapbook Takeout.....so love it there. On Friday night June 22 at 5pm..till there is going to be a "Girls Night Out Crop".....Lots of games, raks, challenges and contest.
In fact come over and take a look....http://scrapbooktakeout.com....SBTO ....great kits are offered.
We have a very active forum.. gallery is really rockin'........and so many wonderful ladies plus some great contest and challenges.

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging! I hope you enjoy it and have fun with it. :-) I love your black and pink/purple, very cool colors!

'cine said...

Hey gurl, I love your layout and colors on your new blog. :-). Whoever thought we would be "bloggers".

Sarah Rice said...

I love atcs too! You blog is lookin good!

Vernell said...

Yay Sheila. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :-)

Veroncia Butler said...

Hi Shelia! Glad to see blogging.